Check Out Process
Let's go through what you will normally encounter during the check out process in our store.
- When you have finished placing the items you need in your shopping cart, you can click on the My Cart button (highlighted in yellow at the diagram below) at the top of the page.
Diagram 1: Click on the My Cart button to see what is in your shopping cart.
- This will activate a drawer showing a list of items in your shopping cart. You may review your shopping cart and change the quantity of the items you need before clicking the Check Out button to check out your shopping cart.
Diagram 2: A drawer showing items in cart with Check Out button.
- Once you click out the Check Out button, you will have the option to either proceed with or without logging in. If you wish to proceed without logging in, you can click the Continue As Guest button. If you wish to retain your purchase information for future reference, you can log in to your account.
Diagram 3: Customer or guest login page.
- You will then come to the Paypal payment page. Paypal is our payment handling agent but it is optional that you have a Paypal account. If you have a Paypal account, you can proceed by clicking Pay With My Paypal Account link. You can also pay with your credit or debit card. Click on the Add link for Note To Seller if you would like to send us a message regarding your purchase.
Diagram 4: You will have the option to pay via your Paypal account or your credit or debit card if you do not have a Paypal account.
- In the subsequent step, you will be able to review your information such as the shipping address for your order and the details of the card that will be charged for this transaction. Click the Continue button to proceed to the next step after you have verified that the information is correct.
Diagram 5: Review your information before proceeding to the next step of payment process.
- In the final step of the check out process, you will be able to choose the shipping method available for your destination. There is standard economy shipping which is free if your order amount is over $5.00 and there is standard registered shipping for only $1.50. Express shipping option will be shown for destinations such as United States, Canada and Australia. Express shipping option is also available for all other destinations but you will need to contact us to get a quote.
Diagram 6: The final step in the check out process. Choose the shipping method and click on the Complete My Purchase button to complete the transaction.